Web Design For Real Estate Agents, Landlords, and Investors
M.J. Web Design has worked with three separate companies in the real estate industry. It’s our goal to design a website that builds trust, reaches potential customers, and generates leads.
Introducing Our Web Design Client: Marwaha Real Estate & Marwaha Investments
After we spoke with them and learned as much about their business as possible, were able to write up a custom proposal based on what they wanted and needed. That proposal included the following goals:
- Research into their industry, target audience, and competitors’ websites.
- Purchasing hosting for their website which M.J. Web Design will cover annually.
- Speed and code optimization.
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- A custom monthly website maintenance/management plan.
- Designed a wireframe for a custom website build.
- Built the website on WordPress.
- The client was able to retain us for custom photography.
- Upon completion, they were able to review the rough draft and make all the necessary changes they wanted.
- Once they approved we uploaded the website to the internet.
We’ve been working with Marwaha Investments and Marwaha Real Estate for a year and things are great! We love their business and are happy to assist them with whatever they need which has included reworking their Google Business Profile.
They have expanded their services with us and even had us redesign their Marwaha Real Estate website, which is their property management site. We set them up with a newly branded design, color scheme, and fonts.
If you would like to see more of the two websites check out the gallery below.
Additionally, below is a list of the plugins and software we used to design and build the website.